All the images on this site are available as photographic prints made from the original negatives. Over the years a variety of film and digital cameras have been used including a Mamiya 6MF (6 by 6 cm negative) using 50, 75 and 150 mm Mamiya lenses; a Linhof Technorama 617 SIII and later Fuji GX617 (6 by 17 cm negative) using a 90mm lens; a Hasselblad 501C with CFV back and 50, 80, 120 and 180 mm lenses; a Fuji GFX with 23, 50 and 120 mm lenses, and, when travelling light, Fuji X cameras with XF and Zeiss lenses or an Olympus TG waterproof camera.
Prints may be ordered by contacting me at email@example.com
Two series are available:
- Unnumbered signed giclée (digital) prints at 250mm square, using pigment inks, matted using exhibition board to 400 x 500 mm, @ £60 per print
- Numbered photographic prints, numbered and signed, limited to editions of 25 for each image.
The numbered series are produced as follows:
- 250 mm square, matted to 400 x 500 mm @ £125
- 400 mm square, matted to 500 x 600 mm @ £175
- 600 mm square, matted to 1000 x 1000 mm @ £300
Please contact me for prices for either giclée or photographic prints of the panoramic images.